Be smart and get ur passes ready before the season starts!
EPIC LOCAL PASS:
INCREDIBLE VALUE WITH ACCESS TO ALL YOUR FAVORITE RESORTS.
• Ski and ride Vail, Breck, Park City and more.
• Limited access to our partner resorts in North America and Japan.
• Includes Epic Mountain Rewards – 20% off food, lodging, lessons, rentals and more.
• Refunds for job loss, injury, illness & more with Epic Coverage.
• Plus, discounted tickets for you, friends and family.
Epic Passes will drop by end of March.
Choose from over 40 destinations around the world!
New for the 21/22 winter season, Ikon Pass holders can unlock untouched powder and crispy corduroy with free Ikon Pass First Tracks. Grab early morning laps before the lifts open to the public.
A NEW BENEFIT JUST FOR IKON PASS HOLDERS
Ikon passes 22/23 Now are open for sale.
Buying your gear
Buying your ski gear can be…overwhelming
Ski equipment is not cheap up front but the benefits over time as well as comfort and overall experience on the mountain are well worth the investment. rentals can run you up to $120-160 a day, and can be a time consuming process to say the least. Over the course of one or two seasons you will waste about two or three times the amount of what it would have cost to buy. The first piece of gear to set your sights on and the most important, is a great pair of ski boots!
There are a lot of options depending on the type of skier you are, so be very careful about buying them online. Most men will want at least a 100-130 and women a 90-100 for alpine skiing. These numbers refer to the stiffness of the boot. Remember ski boots should always be as tight as possible. There are very few reputable sites for ski gear online, so it’s always best to buy in a good pro shop in a ski town. They usually have the best prices and selections and are usually staffed with the best skiers on the mountain that can really help point you in the right direction. Also if you have a season pass like an Epic pass or Ikon Pass they can get you great 25% discounts at a shop sometimes if there owned by the resort so never hurts to ask.
Once your all strapped in and your boots are tight, It’s time to grab your skis. Now this is easier said then done. With so many options to choose from, renting a pair of demo skis from the pro shop can really be worth it before buying and try a few different skis to really feel the difference. Most pro shop’s will even deduct the rental price off the price of the skis if you choose to buy them. Also skis are much cheaper and easier to rent when you have your own boots so take your time and find the right skis for you.
2022 MARKER DUKE PT 12 BINDINGS
Don’t forget the Helmet, goggles and gloves!
- Helmet: www.giro.com/p/avera-mips-asian-fit-womens-snow-helmet
- Goggles: https://www.revolve.com/mobile/goldbergh-cool-goggle/dp/GDBE-WA21/
- Gloves: www.hestragloves.us/leather-fall-line-5-finger-cork?s=
- Snow Suit: https://www.billabong.com/women%2527s-break-of-dawn-snow-suit-JSNP3BBD.html
- Fleece Pullover:https://www.billabong.com/a%252fdiv-switchback-mock-fleece-pullover-194843737749.html#q=Fleece+too&start=8&hitcount=718
- Sorel Boots: https://www.sorel.com/p/womens-tivoli-iv-boot-1870091.html?dwvar_1870091_color=373&dwvar_1870091_size=6&ef_id=CjwKCAiA1JGRBhBSEiwAxXblwePskiv6ly3H1s6eokvk4O2GNPZzhp8UcO21ENb-gGjWgyve6SWEVxoCipkQAvD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!13460!3!445050594453!!!g!824816254070!!10410889585!107436002150&mid=paidsearch&eid=Google+PLA+US&gclid=CjwKCAiA1JGRBhBSEiwAxXblwePskiv6ly3H1s6eokvk4O2GNPZzhp8UcO21ENb-gGjWgyve6SWEVxoCipkQAvD_BwE
- Fur Vest: https://www.revolve.com/mobile/elizabeth-and-james-tanya-coyote-and-rabbit-fur-vest-in-natural-chevron-multi/dp/EAND-WO200/?d=Womens&code=EAND-WO200&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transactional&utm_campaign=TRANS_REV_BACKINSTOCKCONFIRMATION_BACKINSTOCKCONFIRMATION_20220309&utm_content=TRANS_REV_BACKINSTOCKCONFIRMATION_BACKINSTOCKCONFIRMATION&userId=10164957&cID=5a202af99b139bcbda3966c0
- North Face: https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/womens-dragline-bib-nf0a5g9m?variationId=2P8&utm_content=ecomm&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=US+%7C+all+%7C+Hybrid+%7C+SHOP+-+AUT+~+WOM+-+High+-+Bottoms+-+General+-+Smart+Shopping&utm_term=PRODUCT_GROUP&gclid=CjwKCAiA1JGRBhBSEiwAxXblweQQcxTZfbmrWWD_rlawdMgk96AukinVU5oq75KhNX27_LbwuPCUvRoC_E4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
I hope that helps 🥰