Miso Mushroom Bruschetta
You might wonder “why miso?”, but trust me. It’s the best easy app you’ve ever had.
- 1 pack of mushroom
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 5 tsp olive oil
- A small piece of dried kelp
- 1 tbsp miso
- French baguette
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Slice the garlic.
- In a small sauce pan, add 2 tbsp olive oil and sliced garlic, simmer with low heat till you get the aroma.
- Add the rest of olive oil, crushed red pepper, and dried kelp and simmer till the garlic starts browning.
- Add the mushroom and miso and simmer till mushroom is cooked, set aside.
- Slice the baguette and toast them in the oven.
- Rub a garlic onto the baguette slices.
- Spread generous amount of cream cheese on the baguette and put on some olive oil.
- Put the mushroom on top.
- Chop some chives and sprinkle on the bruschetta.
- Add some Parmesan cheese on top…………there you go!🤍